1. Herzlich willkommen bei WPDE.org, dem grössten und ältesten deutschsprachigen Community-Forum rund um das Thema WordPress. Du musst angemeldet oder registriert sein, um Beiträge verfassen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

Im searching for Classifield Ad system for Wordpress

Dieses Thema im Forum "Plugins und Widgets" wurde erstellt von nonameisgoodwithname, 4. Dezember 2021.

1. nonameisgoodwithname

Hey, I want to have a system by which it is able for customers (who i gave a manually login) to see my ads on which they can give an offer. Very important therefore is that every offer shows on which ad it belongs to. Only i should be able to create ads and see the offers for it. Also it is very important that nobody that hasn't got a login can see the ads. The customers should be able to search for ads through keywords. Therefore i need a catagorie system. The ads should be listed in a row and opened with a click on a specific ad. When the advertisement then appears there should be a gross request, in which it is possible to enter a number in euros and to add an offer with written data. BUT IMPORTANT. THE UI MUST BE GOOD DESIGNED 2021 Elements.

Here some pictures from the idea;

1.jpeg 2.jpeg 3.jpeg

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden