1. Herzlich willkommen bei WPDE.org, dem grössten und ältesten deutschsprachigen Community-Forum rund um das Thema WordPress. Du musst angemeldet oder registriert sein, um Beiträge verfassen zu können.
    Information ausblenden

How to hide a special post in the bloglist

Dieses Thema im Forum "Plugins und Widgets" wurde erstellt von SchallMueller, 17. November 2022.

1. SchallMueller

SchallMueller New Member

I created the nice website
    https://tennis.tus-bietigheim.de
    for my tennis club using the theme twenty sixteen. On the starting page (page ID=40) there are arranged 4 thumbnails linked to the most actual themes, followed by the blog list using the „content views“ plugin (pt-cv-view ID=0e7aab3kcx).

As an additional feature I want to hide the thumbnail of one special post (here post ID=14515, the post width the animated gif) on horizontal screens of tablets or on PC screens (displaying widgets on the right side) using css code. The @Media function for this screen selection is working well - as example I built in black borders for smartphones and red borders for wide screens (just open the website and turn a tablet 90 degrees).

I tried a variety of css codes using

@Media screen and (min-width:55.875em) .post-14515 or .postid-14515 .pt-cv-thumbnail {display: none !important;}

of similar but I didn’t succeed to hide this special post.

What is the correct css code for hiding this special post?

Thanks for your help

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden